Puppy Love

Have you ever been envious of your dogs? 
They're so oblivious to the every day hustle and bustle and chaos that is LIFE!  My dogs get so excited when I enter the house after a long day away, that they bring me their favorite toy! Now this is true love! I wish that I could have a zest for life like that. I'm so busy wondering about what my future is going to look like after retirement, if all the bills have been paid or do we have enough money left until the next payday. I forget to be grateful for what I do have. I have a husband that loves me and dogs who are very forgiving when I'm in a bad mood.

What it all boils down to is that our dogs love us no matter what. They love us no matter how many times we get mad at them or how many times we send them away when we're not in the mood to pet them. You can't say this about too many people. Sometimes I forget to appreciate that about my pups. 

So, the next time you think about getting angry at your pup pups, remember that they will always forgive you and love you. Appreciate that!

Comments

Popular Posts